MagicTints handles color correction in 1 click, now lightning fast with LUT export
fastGPU & CPU breakthrough 7-10x speedup
Creativity is Speed! MagicTints 2 allows to quickly test your ideas & match colors in realtime.
Accelerated by your Graphics Processor & CPU cores
macOS and Windows: Intel Core i3, i5, i7, i9 supported, AMD Ryzen & Threadpiper, Athlon. Video GPUs: Intel Iris, GeForce GTX 260, GTX 400, 500 series, GeForce RTX 10, 20, 30 Series and up, Tesla C/S 1060 and up, Quadro FX 4800 and 5800 CPUs, AMD Radeon HD 4350, 5450, 6450 and up, FirePro V8750, V8700, V7750, V5700 and V3750, V8800, V7800, V5800, V4800 and V3800, Mobility Radeon HD 4300, HD 5430, HD 6330M and up, Mobility FirePro M7740, M7820 and M5800, FireStream 9270 and 9250, Mobility FirePro supported:
Click new "Apply Contrast" button and MagicTints will apply contrast of the source image to the selected layer
Generate LUTs. Apply to video, 3D, anything!
Color Grading Revolution!
Directly create grading LUT from a target image.
Just click "Generate LUT"!
Use LUTs in any software, Unity,
Lightroom, Unreal Engine, etc. Generate .CUBE or .PNG in seconds
Paste Ref Image from Clipboard Quickly add color source from the web, or screenshots etc. Use Keyboard Shortcut assigned from Settings.
Grade Better With Plain ColorsAssigning 1,2,3 or more predefined colors to the image works much better
More updates and new features:
powered by OpenCL/Metal
Surface Pro optimized
MacBook Pro optimized
non-Wacom tablets improvements
Windows 10 updates support
macOS Bug Sur support
HDR & XDR displays optimized
Optimized for older computers
Energy Saving support
All available on Photoshop CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018, CC2019, 2020, 2021+
Enter any of your MagicTints serial numbers (XXXX-XXXX-...):
• Advanced option to relocate Data folder from Settings (by clicking Browse)
• "Create new layers" button now lights up on panel start if it was activated before
• "Add new image" button is now consistent with Photoshop UI on CC2020/2021+
• Improved inserting images from Photoshop on some international platforms
• Improved Keyboard Shortcut handling with multiple Photoshop Workspaces
• New updated and speeded up modern UI framework, that supports all modern GPU features
• Optimized for better power management on laptops, Surface devices and MacBooks
• Optimized to run on older computers
• Better support of Surface Book and Surface Pro
• Better support of non-Wacom tablets
• Improved UI performance in different scenarios
• Fixed various minor UI problems
• Optimized to work with macOS Big Sur, new Windows 10 updates