new! Traditional Color Wheel in Photoshop! (RYB mode), CS6, CC, CC2014 support
|Features of MagicPicker 4.1|
Color Panel and Color Wheel Photoshop plugin (now supports Illustrator) for digital painters, matte painters, vfx artists and comic artists. Improve your techniques with MagicPicker color palette!
Supports Illustrator & Photoshop CC2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3, Mac, PC (all Windows). Provides easy changing of color of your brushes for fast painting on digital canvas. The perfect color painting tool for your Modbook or Surface!
Revealed in Adobe Blogs 1, 2, 3,
Good word from Alex Broeckel, John Derry, the original color wheel creator, Thomas Amador, in Deutsch, en Español,
Used inside Blizzard, Epic Games, Marvel Comics, Disney, Neversoft Entertainment.
Color Temperature Wheel
- new! CC2014 support! –
MagicPicker has been rewritten from ground up to support new Adobe Creative Cloud 2014 (Illustrator & Photoshop CC 2014). New color engine works even faster than before
- new! Tone Lock 2.0 –
keep colors in the same gamma. Separate foreground from background easily! Now you can keep color's tone while changing its hue or saturation. It helps to keep gamma of your picture as well as keep harmony of colors in the shadows or lights
- new! Color Temperature Wheel! –
Limit color gamut easily: fine-tune and pick only warm or only cold colors on an intuitive palette. Supports Tone Lock!
- new! Big color swatches! (optional) –
Big colors with color wheel, big colors in Compact Mode, big colors everywhere for better color perception!
- new! Oh boy! Even FASTER! Color picking is now at its maximum speed with the new color engine
- Triangle, Box, Diamond modes! Get more shades of brightness and saturation on color wheel
- Adobe Illustrator support
- Numeric Rulers on HSB/RGB sliders for precise color picking
- Leap Motion Controller support (requires Leap Motion Controller and Ethereal) – change colors with your fingers in the air
- Easy Color schemes: Mono, Complement, Triad, Tetrad, Analogic, Accented Analogic
- Color wheel
- Unique Traditional Color Wheel in Photoshop and Illustrator! (RYB mode or Itten's wheel)
- Attach Panels: Attach other Anastasiy's panels to MagicPicker and use them in Compact Mode as one
- Copy HEX color to clipboard with one click on "#" sign
- Very responsive, auto color update in Illustrator & Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC+!
- Compact Mode – only two colors visible,
whole panel opens when mouse is over it
- Calibrated CMYK colors for print with usage of current color profiles
- You can see old color while choosing new one
- Advantages for MagicPicker color wheel on Photoshop CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC2014
- Color pane, color wheel, RGB/HSB sliders and HEX box – see screenshots of MagicPicker
- Supports Illustrator & Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC2014
- Sets foreground and background color
- Supports feeback from Photoshop.
(It's an ability to update panel automatically when a color is picked outside panel,
e.g. with Alt-click on the image)
- Arbitrary panel scaling
- H,S,B and R,G,B modes support
- Numerical boxes for precise color changing
- HEX box to get color for your web page element
- NO crashes, unlike some other panels
- In addition MagicPicker 1.2, 2.2, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0 and 4.1 updates fix all the bugs,
improve compatibility with Windows 7+ and Mac OS X 10.8/10.10 on calibrated monitors,
fix issue with edges of the triangle,
fix issues for Japanese and other international users
- MagicPicker 4.0/4.1 improves perfomance (all platforms are speeded up –
CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS6/CC/2014) and includes buttons for swapping colors, changing colors to default, and hiding upper buttons row
- FREE UPDATES within major version for all buyers
- MagicPicker Photoshop color wheel manual (work in progress)
*Click here for discount on multiple licenses of MagicPicker.
<< Return to panels