Features of MixColors 3.1
MixColors Photoshop plugin for digital painters, matte painters, vfx artists and comic artists. Improve your techniques with MixColors color palette!
Supports Photoshop CC 2018, CC 2017, CC2015, CC2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3, Mac, PC (all Windows). Provides easy mixing of color of your brushes for fast painting on digital canvas. The perfect color painting tool for your Modbook and companion to MagicPicker Photoshop Color Wheel!
Used and approved by Hollywood artists.
new! Smart Color Groups – next generation of color swatches. Auto-gradient between Photoshop
foreground & background or between any colors! Easily get colors inbetween. Smart resizing of the groups
so you have only the swatches you need. Shift+click to mix to current color.
new! Easily assign Keyboard Shortcuts using integrated Keyboard Shortcuts dialog wih new features: - Add new Color Swatch
- Add new Color Group
- Create new Smart Color Group
- Add Foreground Color into Color Mix
- Clear Color History
- Undo/Redo Color (Navigate Color History, click to get back to older colors you chose for Photoshop Foreground)
- Pick Color from Color Mix into History
- Turn on Mix Eyedropper mode
- Toggle Auto-Sync mode
- Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color (no matter if Auto-sync is on)
- Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with Photoshop Foreground (no matter if Auto-sync is off)
- Load colors into each of 3 Mixers
- Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color and then update mixer with this color
- Open/Close MixColors panel
new! Clear Color History, Undo/Redo colors with Keyboard Shorcuts
new! Quickly add color swatches to the mix with Shift+click! Drag'n'drop swatches to the mixing area,
single-click to set current color