Help for MixColors Photoshop panel
MixColors Photoshop plugin description and help.
Q: MixColors plugin for Photoshop is slow
A: Please update Photoshop including all the latest updates, even the smallest ones (like Services).
Q:I got a permission error when trying to install MixColors in Photoshop CS5 on Windows
A:Try the following route:
1) Download MixColors2.zxp
2) Find "Adobe Extension Manager CS5" - it is located in your Adobe CS5 folder
3) Click with right mouse button on it and choose "Run as Administrator"
4) In Extension Manager choose "File | Open" and locate MagicPicker.zxp
5) Continue with installation answering OK or Yes on all questions
Q:When I try to install MixColors on Photoshop CS5 with Extension Manager on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2, I receive the following error: "The extension MixColors does not contain valid signature. The extension will not be installed"
A:Adobe Extension Manager is not compatible with Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2+. You have to install it manually:
1) Locate /Library/Application Support/Adobe/
2) Create folder "MixColors" inside that folder
3) Rename MixColors2.zxp to MixColors2.zip and unpack to that folder
*This is a temporary solution, Adobe promises to fix it soon
If you have any further questions, please mail me, I provide 24/7 free customer support.
<< To MixColors Photoshop features
<< Check other panels: Photoshop Color Wheel and Font Manager
Copyright©, 2007–2017 Anastasiy. E-mail: email@example.com
DiskFonts, font manager and viewer
MagicPicker, Photoshop color wheel
MixColors, Photoshop color mixer
MagicSquire, Brush group organizer for Photoshop
About | Support/feedback/contact | Terms of usage and copyright notice