7. Troubleshooting and frequently asked questions about MagicPicker
Q:I got a permission error when trying to install MagicPicker in Photoshop CS5 on Windows
A:Try the following route:
1) Download MagicPicker.zxp
2) Find "Adobe Extension Manager CS5" - it is located in your Adobe CS5 folder.
3) Click with right mouse button on it and choose "Run as
4) In Extension Manager choose "File | Open" and locate MagicPicker.zxp
5) Continue with installation answering OK or Yes on all questions
Q:When I try to install MagicPicker or ColorPicker trial on Photoshop CS5 with Extension Manager on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2, I receive the following error: "The extension MagicPicker does not contain valid signature. The extension will not be installed"
A:Adobe Extension Manager is not compatible with Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2+. You have to install it manually:
1) Locate /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CS5ServiceManager/extensions
2) Create folder "MagicPicker" or "ColorPicker" inside this folder
3) Rename MagicPicker.zxp to MagicPicker.zip and unpack to that folder
*This is a temporary solution, Adobe promises to fix it soon
If you have any further questions, please mail me, I provide 24/7 free customer support.
TABLE OF CONTENTS: MagicPicker color wheel and color picker introduction : A brief history of Color Wheel : Practical Color Wheel Theory : Installing and running MagicPicker panel : Features of MagicPicker panel : How to use MagicPicker color wheel and color picker in Photoshop : Troubleshooting and frequently asked questions about MagicPicker / MagicPicker Photoshop Color Wheel
MagicPicker Photoshop color wheel manual (Photoshop CS5, CS4, CS3).
Download MagicPicker Photoshop Color Wheel / Color Picker
Check other panels for Photoshop made by Anastasiy