MagicTints 1.2 is a machine learning color matching and color correction software
What's new in version 1.2:
- Now you can create color palettes (instead of using color source images) on InDesign and Illustrator
- Improved color matching on older CPUs, improved messaging
- Fixed permission problems when running on macOS 10.15 Catalina
Improved color matching speed
Enter any of your MagicTints serial numbers (XXXX-XXXX-...):
Version 1.1 brought the following features and improvements
- Now duplicated layers are renamed to "New" instead of original layers being renamed to "Old".
- Better caching/handling of the color reference images.
- Better handling of visible layers in hidden Photoshop Groups.
- Fixed handling of Clipping Mask layers.
- Added new experimental option for Trimming layers on color matching (in Settings).
- Fix for clicking on colored swatches (now doesn't delete it) when adding a palette.
- Minor UI fixes.
- Various improvements here and there